If you've been avoiding something or are facing something painful, get out of your comfort zone and get life moving again with REVERSAL OF DESIRE.
Avoiding pain is a powerful habit. You get immediate relief when you defer something painful. The cost—helpless regret at a life wasted—won't come until far in the future. This is why most people can't move forward and live life to fullest.
Cues to Use the Tool
1. When you have to do something uncomfortable and you feel fear or resistance, use the tool right before you act.
2. The second cue occurs whenever you think about doing something painful or difficult. If you use the tool every time you have these thoughts, you will build a force that will allow you to act when the time comes.
The Tool in Brief
1. Focus on the pain you are avoiding; see it appear in front of you as a cloud. Silently scream, "Bring it on!" to demand the pain; you want it because it has great value.
2. Scream silently, "I love pain!" as you keep moving forward. Move so deeply into the pain you're at one with it.
3. Feel the cloud spit you out and close behind you. Say inwardly, "Pain sets me free!" As you leave the clouds, feel your self propelled forward into a realm of pure light.
The Higher Force You're Invoking
The higher force that drives all of life expresses itself in relentless Forward Motion. The only way to connect to this force is to be in forward motion yourself. But to do that, you must face pain and be able to move past it. The reversal of desire let's you do this. Once the tool connects you to the force of Forward Motion, the world is less intimidating, your energy is greater, and the future seems more hopeful.