A Conversation With Allison White
How does a Tools coach use the Tools for themselves? Find out in this discussion between Barry and Tools coach Allison White. They explore:
- Allison’s experience of Shadow work, including a discussion on the evil shadow
- Allison’s challenges with debilitating hypochondria and how she uses Reversal of Desire to fight it
- How to change the emotional valence around your history by revisiting your past with an attitude of love and compassion.
- Barry’s mystical experience of reparenting his 10-year-old self
- Why forces are sometimes more useful than words or intellectual solutions
- What is unique about Allison’s marriage to a recovering addict, including how being required to be present and sober all the time lets you see when you don’t want to be
- Learning how to stop trying to fix others and instead offer loving detachment
- How she uses the Tools with her empathic 11-year-old son
- How being a parent is full of lessons to help you reparent yourself
- The most common challenges she sees in her coaching practice: procrastination, fear of failure, lack of self-acceptance.
- Allison’s favorite Tools
- How to embrace failure as part of the creative process
- Using Cosmic Rage to fight Part X
Learn more about Allison at Allison White Coaching.